As a leading software development company we provide technical expertise to our clients. To achieve this we invest in the most talented team and we're always on the lookout for aspiring candidates.
To apply please contact email@example.com
Lucid Crystal is an exciting young software development company looking for a seriously talented PHP Programmer with a focus on excellent programming ability to expand our small technical team based in Dartford, Kent.
For this role you should be able to demonstrate relevant experience to a suitable commercial level and technical ability, rather than a specific number of years.
As the developer in our small but growing team, you will report to the Senior Developer and Managing Director and will be responsible for the following:
- Development and support of internal and external web-based business applications
- Writing appropriate specifications and providing estimates for project modules
- Design and creation of systems, algorithms and databases
- Liaising directly with clients and stakeholders where necessary to complete projects to requirements
- Collaboration with other developers as part of a team in order to ensure the collective quality of design and code
- Keeping managers and project management software up-to-date with progress and module statuses
- Other miscellaneous tasks as and when required by management
- Demonstrable knowledge of programming methodologies, including OOP
- Demonstrable knowledge of database design and normalisation
- Suitable standard of general office software (Email, Word, Excel, etc)
Other beneficial skills
- Coldfusion / CFML
- SQL Server
- XML, SOAP web services
- Linux & apache admin
- Windows & IIS admin
- Amazon Web Services
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
Based in our office in Dartford, Kent. Conveniently located for public transport and motorway links. Picturesque setting with nearby lake ideal for break time walks and fresh air.
9am - 5pm Monday – Friday
£30-40K depending on level and experience
Escalating annual leave policy, contribution pension scheme, sick pay, free parking, free drinks, in-house café.